Working together with a leading multinational company in the semiconductor industry, we at WorkNomads are looking for a Memory Design (Layout) Engineer to join the core team in Malaysia. In this exciting role you will be working alongside a highly innovative team and designing and developing high quality SRAM and ROM.
Dare to have a mission:
- Development of Memory Leafcell design as per the need of SRAM compiler architecture and Specifications.
- Stitching of Memory Leafcells to make a top-level circuit.
- Apply layout best practice to get the most optimal performance SRAM and ROM design within the minimal
- area. Close collaboration with process development team.
- Implementation of Design for Manufacturability technics to reach the target of zero-DPPM (Defective Part Per Million), work closely with schematic designers to identify sensitive area
- Physical Verification DRC and LVS
- Generate back-end views (LEF) for memory IP integration in System-on-Chip.
- Documentation and layout review organization for compliant development in the context of ISO26262
The tools in your backpack:
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of working experience in Layout design.
- Exposure to complete design cycle of SRAM and ROM memories development is an advantage.
- Proven experience in using EDA tools for custom layout design and physical verification DRC, LVS
- Experience Programming skills e.g., UNIX shell script, Tcl, Phyton, SKILL would be an advantage.
- Understanding of DFM and DFY checks
- Solid understanding of device physics and process
- Teamwork and collaboration skills, ability to work within a multi-national, multi-site team
- Curiosity in new design implementation, integrity and friendliness when engaging with internal/external customers.
- Self-motivation, progressive attitude, and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective communication skills in English
Our recipe for a great life:
- A challenging position in a highly technological semiconductor company.
- A mission where sense of performance and personal development are combined.
- An attractive package, in line with your skills and experience.
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying