WorkNomads is looking for a skilled Senior Automation QA Engineer who will be in charge of identifying software application weaknesses and target areas, helping to implement the CI/CD framework, as well as helping to set up the test framework for the application.
We are recruiting a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team, working remotely from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- You will be defining automated end-to-end software test procedures.
- You will be reviewing software bug reports, highlighting problem areas and writing automation scenarios to ensure the high quality of the software applications.
- You will be preparing and running stress tests, maintaining comprehensive documentation, identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
The tools in your backpack:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field
- Previous experience as a QA or in a similar role
- 3+ years of experience with test automation
- ISTQB certification and / or knowledge of testing mobile applications
- Familiar with Tier 2/Tier 3 IT customer, support, Jenkins, and Docker containers
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices, experience with Karate and Cypress
- Excellent command and understanding of English
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying