We are looking for an Automation Magician to infuse life into automated systems, overcome technical challenges, and architect innovative solutions. If you are on the hunt for the next challenge in your career come join us remotely or hybrid in our WN Lab in Sofia.
Dare to have a mission:
- Collaborate with clients to design and build the core of their automated systems.
- Tackle challenges related to defining functional and technical analyses, programming, commissioning, and installing automated systems.
- Be the go-to expert for solution architecture, ensuring the reliability and efficiency of our projects.
- Work with the automation team to support projects across different industries and optimize their systems.
- Engage with PLC and MES systems (Siemens and Allen Bradley) and propose and develop custom business applications to empower our clients.
The tools in your backpack:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in industrial engineering, with a specialization in automation is ideal.
- Proven experience with PLC, DCS, SCADA, and MES (Siemens and Allen-Bradley). Experience in other environments is a plus.
- Prior exposure to industry 4.0 and digital projects, whether it's conceptual work, proof-of-concepts, or large-scale implementations.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, with a knack for finding creative solutions.
- Excellent language skills in English
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station:
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying