We are currently looking for an experienced CAD Designer to join our innovative, fast-growing company. You’ll be working on a brilliant engineering project shaping the design of new installations and infrastructure in various industries such as food, pharma and petrochemicals. To be successful in this position, you should have a hands-on approach, committed to finding solutions, willingness to go the extra mile and expand beyond the confines.
Dare to have a mission:
- Collaborate with others to establish timelines and budgets, as well as solve problems.
- Keep up to date on industry and engineering standards.
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings
- Incorporate feedback into 3D model designs for complex projects
- Run simulations and stress-tests on all 3D models before prototyping
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings
- Preparing, reviewing, and redrafting alongside the engineering team
- Address limitations of technologies and materials involved in the CAD process
- Keep up to date on all modern advancement in material and software technologies
- Utilize large databases of material property information to best select materials for modeling
- Ensuring final designs are aligned with building regulations
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team
- Pursue ongoing education in the field
The tools in your backpack:
- Preferably Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture
- Degree from a technical college is also acceptable
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD)
- Ability to draw manually is a plus
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy to take complicated technical information and interpret it into a drawing
- An abundance of patience to see a complicated project to the end
- Ability to think in a three-dimensional manner
- Knowledge of industry, engineering, math, and materials
- Ability to analyze data and situations and come up with creative solutions
- Keep up to date on industry and engineering standards
- Being able to define problems and subsequently define solutions
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying