Working together, WorkNomads and a leading European supplier of plastic components and innovation for the Automotive industry are looking for a Product Supervisor to join the core team in Belgium.
Dare to have a mission:
- You lead a team of +/- 15 people.
- You guarantee their safety on the work floor and make sure they feel good about what they are doing.
- Together with the planner, you create an optimal production and staff planning daily.
- Monitor the productivity and output within your department.
- Manage your production team and you offer them support in terms of quality, breakdowns and other challenges.
- You are a real coach for your people. You are responsible for the daily management of your department. You provide training and conduct absence, evaluation and adjustment interviews.
- You take a key role in the communication with the various departments (Maintenance, Tooling, Quality, HR, Logistics, etc.) to ensure achieving a smooth production process. .
- Because of your involvement, you have an overview of the current production process, so you can smoothly lead the QRCI meeting and follow up the resulting actions.
The tools in your backpack:
- You have several years of experience in a similar function.
- Production know-how is a plus.
- You express yourself fluently in English.
- You act with great responsibility.
- Coach: you guide your team in terms of professional development
- Flexible: you adapt easily to changing circumstances
- Goal-oriented: you never lose sight of the company's goal
- Motivator: you inspire others to get the best out of themselves
Our recipe for a great life:
- A challenging position in a highly technological automotive company.
- A mission where sense of performance and personal development are combined.
- An attractive package, in line with your skills and experience.
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying