WorkNomads is looking for futuristic Robotic engineers keen to contribute to the nascent revolution in automation of industrial applications. Being part of the Research and Advanced engineering team, s/he will be at the forefront of the fundamental AI-ML research for delivering transformative and innovative technology. We are recruiting at least two Robotics engineers to join our team, working from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Perform design calculations to optimize the robotic system
- Conceive the design of new robots
- Analyze sensor data and draw suitable conclusions for improving the robot’s efficiency
- Build and create robots using the computer-aided manufacture of parts and assemblies
- Perform cost estimates and select the most cost-efficient method
- Apply principles of ML to improve process efficiency
- Develop and implement software that will control robots
- Create prototypes and work on necessary components (e.g. microprocessors)
- Perform integration tests and quality control
- Managing the documentation and record of the development process
- Monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality
- Evaluating and calibrating systems for maximum efficiency
- Troubleshooting robotics systems and applications
- Participate on project teams to develop clear specifications, evaluate feasibility of concepts and provide formal estimates for robotic system designs
- Engage with teams of Designers, Engineers and Technicians in the design, assembly and debug of equipment
The tools in your backpack:
- Degree in Engineering, electrical, mechanical or computer science
- Minimum 2 years as an engineer in a highly automated environment supporting automation and/or robotic systems (KUKA experience is an advantage)
- Proven ability to develop mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proven skills in writing software and programming systems.
- Proficiency in CADD/CAM systems
- Knowledge of statistical quality control, efficiency, and productivity optimization
- A passion for connecting technical solutions with operational excellence
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Fluency in English
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying