Working together, WorkNomads and a leading European supplier of plastic components and innovation for the Automotive industry are looking for a galvanized Tooling Engineer (Plastics) to join the core team in Belgium and to inject passion and tackle the latest technological advancements in tool manufacturing.
Dare to have a mission:
- Establish injection tooling specs based on supplier-based equipment & requirements to get quotes, design & manufacture injection tooling, etc.
- Participate in tolerance analysis and tolerance studies
- Interact with the product design team to review and supply feedback on part designs relating to mold-ability, quality, and cost
- MoldFlow simulations to influence material selections, gating schemes/tool designs
- Facilitate the fabrication, rebuilding, and improvements of injection molding tools for plastic injection molding
- Continuous improvement of current tooling through the latest mold tooling technologies
- Ensure compliance with quality systems, policies, procedures, and best practices
The tools in your backpack:
- Good knowledge of molding concepts and processes
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience, preferably in a similar field or the automotive industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Plastics, or related subject area
- Experience with Moldflow
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software for tooling
- Molding and tool shop experience
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Advanced English Language skills
Our recipe for a great life:
- A challenging position in a highly technological automotive company.
- A mission where the sense of performance and personal development are combined.
- An attractive package, in line with your skills and experience.
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying