WorkNomads is looking for a creative Civil Engineer to design concrete structures that must endure stresses and pressures inflicted through human use and environmental conditions. You will configure structures, choose appropriate building material, inspect the construction work, and ensure the structural soundness of buildings and structures.
We are recruiting several Civil Engineers to join our hybrid team coming occasionally to WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia or Varna, Bulgaria
Dare to have a mission:
- Prepare tender documents, reports, designs, and drawings
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural stability
- Administer contracts and manage projects
- Inspect buildings/ properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes
The tools in your backpack:
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (must-have).
- 5+ years of work experience as a civil engineer for concrete structures (must-have)
- Experience in preparing tender documents.
- Expert level experience in project management
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and IT/ office skills
- Fluency in English
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest piqued? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying