Working together, WorkNomads and a leading European supplier of plastic components and innovation for the Automotive industry are looking for a Project Manager to join the core team in Belgium.
Dare to have a mission:
- Ensure all activities comply with customer standards (CSR) and requirements during the project development phase
- Manage ECRs during the project development phase, and SOP+3 months
- Lead project teams
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and project timing
- Strongly support technical and commercial communication, lead project management-related communication both with Customers, Suppliers, and project teams
- Coordinate and follow-up of various specialties and departments that are part of the project
- Act as a link between production and Customers and support Customers through the total project phase of new projects, engineering changes, launch and quality issues
- Improve the organization and way of working of local project teams. Follow up on the Core team, Lead The APQP
- Build strong relationships with Customers and create long-term partnerships
- Responsible for the project KPIs (Planning, Budget etc.)
The tools in your backpack:
- University degree: Economical or engineering studies
- Min. 3 years in project management in an automotive environment
- Ability to manage quotes for projects, ability to understand and use financial means behind numbers
- Knowledge production means - good knowledge of molds, raw materials, injection molding processes is a plus, and dvp others processes.
- Applied knowledge of decoration and measurement techniques is a plus, ability to read digital technical drawings
- Applied knowledge in automotive problem-solving tools, ISO / TS quality system APQP, VDA,8D, R@R, and others
- MS Office Software, project management software
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
- Strong customer-facing skills, very good presentation skills, ability to negotiate and defend the company’s interest
- Excellent organizational skills, advanced project management skills
- Ability to motivate, lead and facilitate cross-functional teams
- Ability to make decisions on time and find alternative solutions.
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus
Our recipe for a great life:
- A challenging position in a highly technological automotive company.
- A mission where sense of performance and personal development are combined.
- An attractive package, in line with your skills and experience.
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying