WorkNomads is looking for ingenious nomads who want to help shaping tomorrow's Mixed Signal Design for the automotive field. The team is in charge of mixed-signal modeling (analog, digital, and embedded software) and verification. We are recruiting for a talented System Verification to join and lead a team working on world-impacting solutions.
Dare to have a mission:
- Get involved in system modeling, conceptualizing, and circuit validation
- Supervise MSDE engineers in the MPS team in Sofia
- Decide on a list of required simulations on block and full top level
- Develop behavioral models and test benches using Verilog-AMS and System Verilog
- Perform simulation and verification at top-level functionality
- Work with circuit design engineers and system architects to define verification needs for creation of verification plans
The tools in your backpack:
- An engineering master's degree in an electronic or microelectronic field or equivalent by experience
- Relevant experience as a designer in a microelectronics environment, in combination with good system verification capabilities
- Experience using System Verilog, Verilog-AMS, and scripting languages like Python, PERL, TCL
- Experience with Git and Gitlab is an asset
- Experience with Cadence AMS Designer verification flow
- Knowledge of UVM – Universal Verification Methodologies
- Knowledge of ISO26262 and IEC61508 standards is a plus
- Knowledge of automotive bus interfaces SENT/SPC, PSI5 is a plus
- Outstanding Communication Skills and Leadership spirit
- Fluent in English and customer-oriented attitude
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- Work with the latest modern tools and technologies on different projects
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remotely!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing, and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying