We are looking for a remote System Engineer to join our growing WorkNomads team. As a System Engineer, you'll design, implement, and maintain cutting-edge systems and networks. Collaborate with a diverse team and optimize our tech infrastructure while exploring the world. Bring your skills, creativity, and wanderlust to our team.
Dare to have a mission:
- Navigate the intricacies of DNS/DHCP and master network protocols, configurations, and troubleshooting. Your Cisco networking skills will help keep our network shipshape.
- Design and architecting complex systems tailored to our organizational needs.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, ensuring everything is on track.
- Document system configurations, processes, and procedures to keep our knowledge base up to date.
- Communicate and collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams, from developers to network engineers and project managers.
- Identify and mitigate system vulnerabilities and performance bottlenecks.
The tools in your backpack:
- Proficiency in Windows server operating systems (from 2003 to 2019),.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software components, particularly Dell servers and storage, ensuring our digital backbone remains robust.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies like VMware or Hyper-V to optimize resource allocation and system performance.
- Proficiency in scripting and automation languages like Python, PowerShell, and Bash, automating routine tasks to free up time for more exciting challenges.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, with hands-on experience in Office 365.
- Skills in database management and administration, particularly SQL, to ensure our data systems are efficient and secure.
- An understanding of cybersecurity principles to safeguard our systems and data.
- Proficiency with system modeling and diagramming tools like Visio to map out our digital landscape.
- Capacity planning to determine hardware and resource requirements, ensuring we're always prepared for what's next.
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying