WorkNomads is looking for an innovative Bot Developer who will work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. As a Bot Developer, you will lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects. We are recruiting a Bot Developer to join our team, working remote anywhere from Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation voice workflows.
- Support the launch and implementation of the solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation.
- Work with other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
The tools in your backpack:
- Solid experience in Bot Development
- Experience with TypeScript
- Knowledge of Contact Center routing, scripting, and configuration (Genesis Cloud)
- Knowledge of Bot Framework and NLU, Google Dialogflow, Microsoft Virtual agent or Cognigy
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, REST API, and Cloud technologies
- Develop process flows and program the bot to follow them
- Very good command of English
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
- Salary up to 2500 EUR Net Monthly
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying