WorkNomads is looking for an analytical and passionate Process Engineer to take an important part in the design, implementation, control and optimization of the industrial processes and machinery. As a Process Engineer, you will join a company driven by innovation, creativity, and a passion for making a positive impact in the world.
We are recruiting a Process Engineer to join our team, working hybrid from the WorkNomads base in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Prepare functional requirements and dimensioning of equipment systems and components.
- Prepare 2D and 3D equipment layouts.
- Prepare Terms of Reference for contracting the engineering and manufacturing of special equipment and systems.
- Active participation in offer evaluation, contracting, acceptance and commissioning of equipment and systems.
- Provides ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates.
- Design and test process upgrades and new process systems.
- Perform process simulations and troubleshoot issues related to production and engineering projects.
- Develop standardized operating instructions for the upgraded processes.
The tools in your backpack:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Process Engineering
- 3+ years working experience at an engineering design company or a process plant.
- Experience in equipment and process performance monitoring and improvement.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software for engineering design (preferably SolidWorks).
- Solid understanding of operation and technical requirements of equipment components and systems.
- Strong understanding of integration of individual systems (Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, Piping, etc.) in a process plant
- Open-minded individual looking to grow as a professional.
- Very good command of English
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest piqued? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying