WorkNomads is looking for brilliant Senior Embedded Engineers to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for making valuable contributions to silicon products working in an optimistic, multifaceted, and international team as a part of the Engineering Division. You will get together with Digital, Analogue Design engineers and System Architects to develop solutions.
We are recruiting several Senior Embedded Engineers to join our team, working remotely from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Design, develop and test embedded software products, embedded SW components in products for Actuators, Sensors, Wireless and Opto application domains, mostly for the automotive market.
- Adopt the software development methodology and prepare the necessary documentation accordingly.
- Working with modern tools like GIT, GitLab, Docker, MLX16 compiler, debugger, and simulator.
The tools in your backpack:
- University degree (engineering, electronics, mathematics or similar) and a notion of electronics.
- Extensive knowledge of C and confidence to approach assembly language.
- Knowledge of Python, or any other language.
- Knowledge on GNU Compiler tools.
- Experience with Linux is a must
- You have experience working with integrated development environments like MS Visual Studio Code or Eclipse and in-circuit debugging tools and techniques.
- Daring to act on digital and analogue hardware. You understand electronics schematics so you can interact with microcontrollers.
- Good documentation skills: ability to read and interpret higher level requirements, specifications, and design and implementation documents
- You have good debugging and validation skills
- You have knowledge of version control, configuration management, software continuous integration builds and test tools
- Good knowledge in English is a must
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying