Are you a digital dynamo with a passion for fostering online communities? We're on the lookout for a savvy Community Manager to lead the digital tribe of a growing startup. If you're ready to shape engaging experiences, drive vibrant conversations, and be the heartbeat of our online presence, apply now. We will be happy to welcome you remotely or in our HQ in Sofia.
Dare to have a mission:
- Foster a vibrant online community, engaging users across platforms, including Twitch, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube and others.
- Craft and curate compelling content to drive community participation.
- Respond promptly to user inquiries, ensuring a positive experience.
- Monitor community discussions and address issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with marketing to align community efforts with brand strategy.
- Track and analyze community metrics to enhance engagement and growth.
- Initiate and lead community events, fostering a sense of belonging.
- Stay informed about industry trends to guide community strategy.
- Monitor platform analytics to gauge community growth and engagement.
- Provide regular reports on key performance indicators and insights.
The tools in your backpack:
- Proven experience as a Community Manager, with a focus on Social Platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of each platform's community dynamics and best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with analytics tools and data-driven decision-making.
- Understanding that it is not a 9-5 job, but is period is based on activities
- Ability to work with different cultures and work methods
- Willingness to dive in the startup environment
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station:
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying