Working together with a leading multinational company in the semiconductor industry, we at WorkNomads are looking for a Memory Design Engineer (Schematic and Characterization) to join the core team in Malaysia. In this exciting role you will be working alongside a highly innovative team and designing and developing high quality SRAM and ROM.
Dare to have a mission:
- Architecture definition and schematic design of RAM and ROM compilers to get the most optimal circuit in terms of power and performance.
- Verification of leafcells/circuit blocks including analysis of circuit behavior, timing marginalities, correct description of timing characterization intent on both pre and post layout netlist across the entire PVT space and compiler cut space.
- Implement memory characterization flows based on NLDM/NLPM and CCS characterization.
- Mitigate risks through proactive design analysis.
- Generate front-end views (LIB) for memory IP integration in System-on-Chip.
- Documentation and design review organization for compliant development in the context of ISO26262
The tools in your backpack:
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of working experience in memory schematic design and characterization.
- Exposure to complete design cycle of SRAM and ROM memories development
- Experience in using EDA tools for schematic entry and advanced transistor level simulators. Proven experience on transistor-level circuit design and circuit behavior analysis
- Knowledge of industry standard circuit simulation and design tools
- Deep background of the design, verification, and characterization of SRAM/ROM
- Solid understanding on generating performance/power/margin data of SRAM/ROM, validation of data and QA process.
- Hands-on experience running SPICE simulation, and capability to adapt to new simulation tools.
- Experience in Programming language, such as, Perl, Python, Tcl, and automation methods/algorithms is an advantage
- In-depth understanding of circuit fundamentals with a good exposure to digital and analog circuit design is a must. Strong experience to Memory design and characterization and associated EDA tools (Schematic editor, Spice Simulators, Characterization Infrastructure etc.).
- Teamwork and collaboration skills, ability to work within a multi-national, multi-site team.
- Effective communication skills in English
Our recipe for a great life:
- A challenging position in a highly technological semiconductor company.
- A mission where sense of performance and personal development are combined.
- An attractive package, in line with your skills and experience.
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying