This is us:
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads. We are designing a new nomadic economy by hiring our WorkNomads as employees and deploying their know-how in contracted remote or projects-based jobs within different businesses. Our flagship residence is the home base for WorkNomads, located in Sofia, Bulgaria. It provides our community with this amazing new co-living experience based on ultimate flexibility.
One of the main obstacles when aspiring to a nomadic lifestyle, is the complexity of the tax and labour regulations. We seek to untangle this knot by hiring the WorkNomads as our employees in Bulgaria, while accommodating them in flexible housing. Bulgaria has a personal income tax and corporate tax of 10% and in order to fall under this fiscal administration, it’s required to stay and work at least six out of twelve months in Bulgaria.
Working together, WorkNomads and a prominent online casino software providing company are searching for a Java Developer to join the back-up team, so for those looking to use their knowledge in development of applications we have a competitive opportunity to make it possible.
Dare to have a mission:
- Developing new Front-end modules and applications
- Maintaining and improving existing components and modules
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with all systems
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Writing and maintaining a suite of tests to ensure the quality of these components
- Reviewing teammates’ work and suggesting improvements (code reviews)
The tools in your backpack:
- At least 3 years of professional experience with React
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understanding SOLID principles
- Experience with Git
- Experience with developing cross-browser web applications
- Experience with implementing Responsive design
- Optimize the performance of the applications
- Experience with Pixi.JS is an advantage
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying