WorkNomads is seeking a talented and experienced AWS Cloud Consultant to join our dynamic team. This is a unique opportunity to work with the latest cloud technologies and play a pivotal role in optimizing our development and operations processes.
We are recruiting an AWS Cloud Consultant professional to join our team, working hybrid from the WorkNomads base in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Analyze and assess the client's network, storage, and existing cloud solutions to determine the most suitable cloud solution.
- Develop, manage, and maintain cloud systems and services on AWS and/or Azure.
- Participate in or lead cloud migration projects, facilitating the transition from on-premise solutions to the cloud.
- Implement robust cloud security systems, including AWS Identity & Access Management, to safeguard client data.
- Automate cloud-based platforms to enhance efficiency and streamline processes for clients.
- Continuously monitor system performance to ensure optimal operation.
- Drive continuous delivery practices to maintain a smooth and agile development process.
- Collaborate effectively within cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives.
- Coordinate closely with [a specific team] and technical experts from other domains as necessary.
- Actively acquire and share technical and industry knowledge within your peer community and with clients to ensure continuous improvement.
The tools in your backpack:
A minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on experience in implementing cloud solutions for AWS
Proficiency in various AWS cloud technologies, frameworks, and platforms, including but not limited to Terraform, Ansible, or Jenkins.
Familiarity with identity management, access control, authentication, and authorization systems.
Experience with IaaS, PaaS, and cloud-specific SaaS technologies is highly desirable.
A bonus if you have experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
Proven experience in working with the Agile methodology.
Demonstrate a high level of customer orientation and possess excellent communication skills.
High proficiency in English.
Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and technologies.
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest piqued? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying