WorkNomads is looking for a passionate CAD Engineer that has knowledge of 3D drawing program in combination with a technical background in one of the following disciplines: piping/electromechanics/mechanics. You’ll oversee the technical design of projects, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions (mechanical, structural, piping, civil).
We are recruiting several CAD Engineers to join our team, working from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria (Hybrid).
Dare to have a mission:
- The execution of a 3D scan of construction site, a plant or working space
- Carry out measurements of existing installations
- Making of detailed drawings and workshop drawings in 2D & 3D in different designing programs
- Take account of applicable standards in accordance with internal procedures
- Determine thickness and materials that should be used (taking strengths in consideration)
- Explain the designs to welders, mechanics, and technicians
- Having close contact with the Project Engineer
- Partying to celebrate successful projects
The tools in your backpack:
- Creative and independent, open minded
- Accurate and flexible
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Perform efficiently in a changing environment
- HBO/WO working thinking level
- Knowledge of steel or piping tolerances or willing to learn
- Knowledge of a 3D software that can be used in one of the following disciplines: piping, structural, mechanical, civil engineering. For example for the design of buildings, pipe racks & systems, platforms, tubes, supporting structures
- Technical background in electromechanics, mechanics, piping, structural & civil engineering
- You have knowledge of at least one of the following programs in 3D design: Inventor, Plant 3D, Advance Steel, Revit, Navisworks, Recap, CadWorx, Caesar II, Bricscad.
- It is an advantage if you have already experience with M365 such as SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Projects.
- Fluency in English
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying