Working together, WorkNomads and a prominent online casino software providing company are searching for a C++ Developer to join the back-up team, so for those looking to use their knowledge in development of applications we have a competitive opportunity to make it possible.
Dare to have a mission:
- Participate in the development of server-side/back-end applications in C++
- Work in Linux environment
- Research and implement third-party libraries APIs
- Work with other people in the dev team to integrate and develop numerous services
- Be involved in all stages during the development life cycle
The tools in your backpack:
- 2+ years of professional experience as a C++ Developer
- Experience with C++ STL
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Good knowledge of various Design Patterns
- Understanding the implementation of the most common data structures
- Analytical and debugging skills
- Previous experience with Linux, multithreading and SQL knowledge will be considered as advantages
Our recipe for a great life:
- Excellent Salary
- Flexible start of the working day (between 8AM and 10 AM)
- Public transport card
- Additional Health insurance including dental care
- Training and certification opportunities
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & incredibly supportive colleagues
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying