WorkNomads is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer proficient with Azure using Microsoft’s best practices and processes. We are recruiting an Engineer to join our team, working remote anywhere from Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- To work with people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver business value.
- To design and implement strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
- To design and implement solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including aspects like compute, network, storage, and security.
The tools in your backpack:
- Experience with Teraform is a must
- Experience in MS Azure – DevOps, Data factory, Databricks, Key Vault secret management, Azure AD and RBAC, SQL server/Azure SQL management, Datalake, Function apps.
- Knowledge and experience with version control systems (Git) and branching strategies
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps concepts and principles (CI/CD)
- Experience with Azure CLI/ bash scripting is a plus
- DevOps organization administration knowledge and experience is a plus
- Analytical, conceptual, communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multitask and priorities actions, identify possible improvements, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Willingness to create proof of concepts, present, develop, test, operationalize and support solutions that automate tasks.
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying