WorkNomads is looking for an ingenious BI Developer who will take part in translating business needs into technical solutions and proactively propose improvement ideas. In short, you are a key player within the organization and a real IT genius.
We are recruiting a BI Developer to join our team, working hybrid from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
The tools in your backpack:
- Support the ICT department and the organization of the contact center
- Collect data and make it accessible to the end user via various tools.
- Design operational and business reports based on Microsoft SQL. You also build and manage databases for projects.
- Reporting specialist. You manage the smooth running of all operational, business and customer reports within the company on a daily basis.
- Work together with the development team to provide a wholesome solution
- You always look at where there are opportunities for improvement and proactively make proposals.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft reporting stack (SQL server, Reporting Services, Analytic Services, Integration services).
- Experience with Azure SQL Data warehousing, Azure ADF and Azure Blob storage and basic knowledge of REST API.
- Independent and proactive. You are flexible, enterprising, result-oriented and analytical.
- You are an expert in planning and organizing.
- Teamwork and communication are part of your DNA.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English, French is a plus.
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying