WorkNomads is looking for a creative Piping Designer to draft plans, layouts and drawings for the construction, installation & operation of piping systems.
You will be responsible for the technical drawings (including the creation of technical overview and detail drawings, workshop drawings in 2D and 3D)
We are recruiting several Piping Designers to join our team, working from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria (Hybrid).
Dare to have a mission:
- Taking measurements of existing installations
- Responsible for the correct elaboration of the technical drawings in accordance with the applicable standards and internal procedures
- Discuss and coordinate the designs with the customer
- You will clarify the plans to the welders, mechanics, construction teams
- Work out draft sketches, schematics of parts, systems, subunits, units, details
- Determine and calculate functional, physical, dimensional, structural and geometric requirements for parts, products, details, structures
- Determining specifications and dimensions of parts, subassemblies, units and details
- Specific domain: metalworking, sheet metal, piping, steel structures
The tools in your backpack:
- Experience with steel design & construction, industrial piping and the respective supporting structures
- Extensive knowledge of CAD design software
- Experience with the most common Microsoft Office applications
- Technical attitude/interest
- Accurate and flexible
- Communicative, creative, and independent
- Organizational and stress resistant
- Fluency in English
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying