WorkNomads is looking for a rockstar Outsourcing Project Manager to join our team and play a central role in our growing one-of-a-kind team.
As an Outsourcing Project Manager, you have the spark to inspire, lead, coach and guide everyone around you to a better, more successful version of themselves. You don't shy away from challenges and you can think fast on your toes.
We are recruiting for an Outsourcing Project Manager to join our team, working hybrid from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
• Lead a 25+ member remote engineering team delivering client services in industrial and manufacturing engineering
• Ensure right coordination between the different teams across locations
• Manage and support the engineers in their service delivery and implement a personal development program
• Implement personal development programs and team training to ensure service performance
• Design, develop and present metrics, reports and analyses to measure operational performance, related business outcomes and SLA achievement
• Solve operational escalations, back end within the teams and front end with client stakeholders on operational issues and new implementations
• Drive process mapping, documentation, efficiency projects
• Support development of intake templates
• Facilitate hiring, mobilization, onboarding, training and knowledge transfer for new joiners with execution support from process SME
• Establish effective governance with client operations stakeholders, internal leadership and offshore delivery teams to ensure noiseless delivery and continuous improvement
• Responsible for managing the people, process, and technology related activities required to set up and begin operations for a new outsourcing engagement with a client
• Provides support in the sales process through the development of transition approach, estimates, timelines, resource requirements, and information describing the value of mobilization
The tools in your backpack:
• Master Degree in engineering preferably in Mechanical, Machine Building, Industrial or relevant experience
• Minimum 5 years client service delivery or outsourcing experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading teams of 20 or more members
• In-depth understanding of a business's systems and technical infrastructure, machine-building, and industrial production cycle (preferably automotive)
• Good knowledge in business systems and financial acumen, ability to manage budgets
• Strong project management capabilities and familiarity with quality control techniques
• Excellent customer service skills
• Team leadership skills and working across in-house and remote teams
• Managing third-party service providers
• Experience overseeing large, diverse teams
• Proven ability to manage incidents and complaints
• The ability to diffuse and de-escalate difficult situations
• Mentoring and training experience
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
• The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
• An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
• International and dynamic workplace
• Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
• Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance for you and your family, and various community benefits and events)
• Full assistance with the residence and work permits
• Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.