WorkNomads is looking for prominent Technology & Process Engineer to take responsibility for the technology & process design of the projects, ranging from small improvements to large industrial facilities mostly in the Pharmaceutical, Food and Chemistry sectors of Economy.
We are recruiting a Technology & Process Engineer to join our team, working hybrid from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Having close contact with the client to identify the customer needs
- Determine the conceptual process design in consultation with the client & team
- Leading the process engineering phase of the project
- Giving instructions to team members such as Project engineers, Designers and CAD Engineers
- Organize and lead PFD and P&ID reviews with the client
- Process calculations
- Set up line lists, tie-in list and stream table
- Creation of datasheets
- Hand over the PID to the project execution team
The tools in your backpack:
- Interpretation of PFD’s and P&ID’s
- Experience with the following programs: M365: MS Projects, Teams, SharePoint, outlook, Excel PID design: AutoCad 2D/3D, Plant 3D, Navisworks, CadWorx
- Good communication- Being decisive
- Team player
- Technical background in process design
- Cope with changes
- Knowledge of a process flow
- Very good command of English both written and spoken
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying