We are expanding our IC Test Development Engineer (Hybrid) team in Bulgaria and are looking for agile professionals to develop and validate a solution for testing of Integrated Circuit (IC). We are based in Sofia and welcome our employees in the biggest co-living and co-working space in Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Your solutions will be used with Automated Test Equipment (ATE) in production to test 100% of the ICs before they are delivered to our customers.
- You ensure the appropriate balance between cost, quality and timing.
- Take ownership of a complete test solution development
- Ensure the test solution robustness for sustainable production testing
- Create and validate the hardware (Printed Circuit Board, PCB) and software (test program) needed for the test solution
- Write in C/C++ the electrical measurement algorithm of IC datasheet parameters;
- Work together with the design team to ensure the optimal test coverage
- Use statistical methods during the evaluation of measurement results
- Work with laboratory equipment to verify that all of the written tests function correctly;
- Keep the KPIs for the test solution in mind and provide regular status and progress report of the test solution development project
- Follow the industry trends
The tools in your backpack:
- An engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, or another relevant field
- Relevant working experience for at least 2 years
- C/C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge of electrical measurement techniques, software development and electronics
- Effective communication skills in English
- Project, time planning and organizational skills
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying