WorkNomads is looking for a galvanized Tooling Engineer (Plastics) to inject passion and tackle the latest technological advancements in tool manufacturing.
You will be able to spread your knowledge amongst various manufacturing plants with the flexibility to work at our flagship residence in Sofia or remotely anywhere in Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Establish injection tooling specs based on supplier-based equipment & requirements to get quotes, design & manufacture injection tooling, etc.
- Participate in tolerance analysis and tolerance studies
- Interact with the product design team to review and supply feedback on part designs relating to mold-ability, quality, and cost
- MoldFlow simulations to influence material selections, gating schemes/tool designs
- Facilitate the fabrication, rebuilding, and improvements of injection molding tools for plastic injection molding
- Continuous improvement of current tooling through the latest mold tooling technologies
- Ensure compliance with quality systems, policies, procedures, and best practices
The tools in your backpack:
- Good knowledge of molding concepts and processes
- Minimum 4 years of related experience, preferably in a similar field or the automotive industry
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Plastics, or related subject area
- Experience with Moldflow
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software for tooling
- Molding and tool shop experience
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Advanced English Language skills
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- Cooperate with Top Tooling Engineers and experts in the company
- Work with the latest modern tools and technologies on different projects
- The opportunity to take part to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive reward and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote
- = TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.