WorkNomads is looking for talented ServiceNow Developers to produce scalable software solutions.
We are recruiting several ServiceNow Developers to join a team of skilled professionals and great colleagues.
Dare to have a mission:
- Demonstrating experience working with workflows in one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g., ITSM, CSM)
- Developing and designing application modules and digital workflows
- Preparing respective technical documentation
- Drive process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using automation
- Act as a mentor to support less experienced colleagues
The tools in your backpack:
- Strong experience of developing and operating ServiceNow best practices (at least 3 y. of exp.)
- Experience in working according to Agile, Scrum or SAFe principles
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations. Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Flexible start of the day
- Top coverage health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Language lessons
- Internal trainings and certification courses
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying