WorkNomads is looking for a meticulous Autonomous Machine Vision Engineer for camera based visual inspection systems. S/he will play a key role in creating and supporting automated solutions for manufacturing. Being part of the Research and Advanced engineering team, will require discovery and fundamental AI-ML research for delivering transformative and innovative technology.
We are recruiting an Autonomous Machine Vision Engineer to join our team, working from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Develop solutions for optical image processing and inspection of shiny and highly reflective surfaces.
- Substitute manual inspection steps through image processing and non-destructive testing methods (AOI, X-ray, USM).
- Identify products with manufacturing defects using cameras that analyze the product from different angles.
- Integrate innovative production equipment with automated visual inspection and automated solutions into operations (FOAK).
- Enhance production quality and efficiency with automated image recognition (AIR)
- Configure the site roadmap Imaging Inspections.
- Design a system able to autonomously control the direction of the illumination and take several images with varying light direction and intensities.
- Ability to concept and design an autonomous machine vision AI system, able to acquire best images, and compare sample images memorized during set-up.
- Participate on project teams to develop clear specifications, evaluate feasibility of concepts and provide formal estimates for autonomous machine vision system designs.
The tools in your backpack:
- A University degree in Electrical, Mechatronics or Automation Engineering or similar field of studies
- At least 3 years of experience in Electronic and/or Automotive (mass) production or development
- Proven expertise in image technology (AOI, Camera Inspection System, X-ray) and Fault Detection & Classification (FDC)
- A solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts and statistical data analysis skills (e.g.: DMAIC)
- A passion for connecting technical solutions with operational excellence
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Fluent in English
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest piqued? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying