We're seeking a dynamic individual with a knack for diverse ways of working, coupled with international experience that spans living, studying, or working abroad. If you're ready to shape the future of our staffing and operations with innovation and a worldly perspective, we invite you to apply and lead the team to new horizons.
Dare to have a mission:
- Develop and implement staffing and operational strategies aligned with the company's goals.
- Oversee the recruitment process, ensuring the acquisition of top talent to drive company objectives.
- Develop and implement staffing policies and procedures to optimize workforce productivity.
- Streamline and optimize operational processes for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement innovative solutions to enhance overall operations.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless coordination and communication.
- Act as a bridge between leadership and operational teams, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
The tools in your backpack:
- Proven experience in a managerial role, preferably in staffing and operations.
- Past experience in the IT field
- Self-sufficiency and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Open-mindedness to different ways of working and an adaptive leadership style.
- International experience through living, studying, or working abroad.
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extra points for past experience in building/running a local branch in Bulgaria for an international company
Our recipe for a great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate in our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work-life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station:
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying