WorkNomads is looking for a talented Chemical Engineer/ Chemist to join our team.
You will be researching the possibility of a new innovative process in the painting and finishing of automotive controls & switches, and other interior trim components.
We are recruiting Chemical Engineer/ Chemist to join our team, working from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria (Hybrid).
Dare to have a mission:
- Research to achieve optimal painting techniques including process flows for automotive components
- - Use materials and operating data, experiments, and simulations, you will create solution proposals and select, prepare, and mix solutions or coating experiments according to formulas and specifications
- Perform standardized testing to ensure coating quality during the development stage and when occasionally required after the process has been released to production
- Manage product validation testing revolving around paint coat
- Generate comprehensive test reports for validation and post durability tests
The tools in your backpack:
- Education: BSc or MSc in chemistry, material science or related area
- In-depth knowledge about the following areas: paint & UV ink technology, polymer technology, reaction technology like UV curing, chemical process technology and thermal process technology/thermodynamics
- Knowledge of nozzle spray technique, protective coatings, and other paint processes (screen printing, tampo printing, digital printing)
- Experience in the manufacturing process engineering environment
- Curious about new insights and technologies
- Fluent level in English
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global employer for digital nomads, empowering people to live life their way, offering flexible co-living and remote and project-based jobs.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.