We at WorkNomads are looking for a motivated Construction Manager (multidisciplinary industrial infrastructure experience - civil, structural, piping, HVAC, Mechanical) to join our team, being ready for significant presence onsite in Belgium in overseeing the successful coordination and execution of industrial projects. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, operations, construction, and external stakeholders/ contractors, to ensure the timely and efficient implementation of projects.
Dare to have a mission:
• Follow-up comprehensive project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource allocation, to ensure successful execution of industrial projects.
• Coordinate with internal teams, external contractors, and vendors to align project objectives, scope, and deliverables.
• Monitor project progress, identify potential bottlenecks, and proactively resolve any issues to ensure project milestones and deadlines are met.
• Oversee construction/ civil activities related to industrial projects, ensuring adherence to safety standards, quality control, and regulatory compliance.
• Conduct regular site visits to monitor progress, identify potential risks, and provide guidance to the implementation teams.
• Collaborate with the engineering team to resolve technical challenges and ensure seamless integration of infrastructure and industrial components.
• Optimize resource allocation in collaboration with the project manager, including manpower, equipment, and materials, to meet project requirements and financial objectives.
• Identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvements without compromising project quality.
• Generate regular status reports, highlighting project milestones, risks, and achievements for management and stakeholders.
The tools in your backpack:
• BSc in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or relevant field and experience.
• Proven experience in managing and overseeing industrial infrastructure implementation projects.
• Strong knowledge of construction processes, regulations, and safety standards.
• Excellent organizational skills, including planning, coordination, and resource allocation.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyze complex problems, propose solutions, and make sound decisions.
• Strong leadership abilities to motivate and guide cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Flexibility to travel to and reside in Belgium
• Fluency in English (French would be an advantage)
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
• The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
• A personalized career development program
• An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
• International and dynamic workplace
• All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
• Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
• Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
• Full assistance with the residence and work permits
• Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.